Looking for a CCIE RS Boot Camp

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by A.Zid, Sep 11, 2007.

1. A.Zid

A.Zid Bit Poster

Hi,

I am in UK, and close to London, I have completed my written exam, any advice guys?

Any advice, i am desperate to find one, cause i am not very confident yet to face the exam.

2. ManicMonkey

ManicMonkey Kilobyte Poster

Im sure ive already answered a similar post in another forum thread.....

Certifications: MCSE
    WIP: Exchange, Share point - MOM as well
  3. A.Zid

A.Zid Bit Poster

hi, yep it was me who asked the same question, i am new to the forum so was not sure where to post, and posted at two forums. Thank you for the answer..

Cheers,

Zid

4. A.Zid

A.Zid Bit Poster

They have a 12 day Boot camp, done by Harith a quadruple CCIE, got lot of recommendations about him, thank you for the help.

5. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Whats wrong eith just buying the books and self studying, its cheaper and less hassle.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  6. A.Zid

A.Zid Bit Poster

Yep self study is good, but through a Boot camp can clarify difficult areas, secondly i want to use whatever possible and get through in my first attempt.

7. A.Zid

A.Zid Bit Poster

from financial point of view Boot camps are expensive, but to some extent the pass rate is high. The very reason they offer a pass guarantee clause. But it depends on the instructor, that is why i was so particular on finding the right instructor.