Looking for a break in .net/C#

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by terminator3, Dec 11, 2007.

1. terminator3

terminator3 New Member

Hi There,

I am currently seeking a responsible and challenging entry-level role within a company offering career advancement opportunities in Microsoft .Net/C# in return for hard work.

I do have some programming background but due to the work demand I deviated my work to support live applications (root cause analysis, fix testing, code implementation ...etc) within the same company where I was working as a programmer 5 years back. Now there is no prospect of the programming where I can go back in the same company.

I have completed a .net course and also done my certifications in .net/sql server/win2k.

I need your help guys.

a) I'm looking out for a company who can offer an entry-level developer role (mainly in .net/C#, can consider vb.net), which company backing me with some additional support such as training etc.
    b) If not, do you know any company where I can do some .net projects for free under the guidance of the seniors/tutors?.
    c) If you have any other advise other than the above, please feel free to post me here.

My preferred place of work will be in and around south east of England.

Many Thanks

......Terminator
    ......:D:D:D

Certifications: MCP - .net/Sql server2k/Win2K
    WIP: mcsd
  2. onoski

onoski Terabyte Poster

Jobserve and jobsite are too very good job web sites I recommend in terms of IT work related roles. You might also want to check out www.monster.co.uk, also remember to refresh your CV on these site once a week if you do publish your CV for recruiters to contact you.

However, by refresh I mean tidying you CV, editing and moving things around then save it again as this would put your CV on top of the list when recruiters are searching. Best wishes:)

Certifications: MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003 Messaging, MCP, HNC BIT, ITIL Fdn V3, SDI Fdn, VCP 4 & VCP 5
    WIP: MCTS:70-236, PowerShell
  3. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

What onoski said :)

Jobserve is a good site.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?