Local Call

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by mcp, Jul 10, 2007.

1. mcp

mcp Bit Poster

Queen Elizabeth, Clinton & Sharoon died & went straight to hell.

Queen Elizabeth said "I miss England, I want to call England and see how everybody is doing there.

She called and talked for about 5 minutes, then she asked "Well, devil how much do I owe you????

The devil says "Five million dollars"

She wrote him a cheque and went to sit back on her chair.

Clinton was soo jealous, he starts screaming, "My turn! I wanna call the United States, I want to see how everybody is doing there too"

He called and talked for about 2 minutes, then he asked "Well, devil how much do I owe you????

The devil says "Ten million dollars"

With a smug look on his face, he made a cheque and went to sit back on his chair.

Sharoon was even more jealous & starts screaming, "I want to call Israil too, I wanna talk to the ministers, to the deputy, I wanna talk to everybody of my Parliment".....

He called Israil and he talked for about twenty hours, he talked & talked & talked, then he asked "Well, devil how much do I owe you????

The devil says "Twenty dollars".

Sharoon is stunned & says "Twenty dollars??? Only ??"

The devil says "Well if you make a call from one hell to another hell, it's local".

Certifications: MCP+CCNA
    WIP: CCNP
  2. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

.. :bla

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. ay5000

ay5000 Bit Poster

As a Muslim you'd probably expect me to laugh even though it's unfunny... but nah, that was building up to being something funny but the end just wasn't funny! Sorry -- Israel isn't hell IMHO!

Certifications: None
    WIP: A+, ACDT & ACPT
  4. mcp

mcp Bit Poster

i donot want o hert you sorry! ay5000, BosonMichael, plz thats all funn! if you hert i am sorry.

Certifications: MCP+CCNA
    WIP: CCNP