1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Living the dream

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by ffreeloader, May 3, 2008.

1. ffreeloader

ffreeloader Terabyte Poster

[​IMG]

Certifications: MCSE, MCDBA, CCNA, A+
    WIP: LPIC 1
  2. sunn

sunn Gigabyte Poster

Someone has way too much time :blink

3. ffreeloader

ffreeloader Terabyte Poster

LOL. I don't know if you guys had Big Wheels over there, but they were huge here. My stepson wore out 3 of them. He would flat spot the wheels by spinning it out and sliding the rear wheels. He wore out a front wheel too.

I can see where some kid would grow up wishing he had a big wheel with a motor on it because they were the ultimate little kids hot rod, and it seems this kid fulfilled his dream....

Certifications: MCSE, MCDBA, CCNA, A+
    WIP: LPIC 1
  4. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Actually, they make little cycles and cars with motors on them for the little kids now. I went for a walk through my neighborhood on Christmas day and saw a few of them.

Actually, the non-motorized versions are probably better for kids since they help promote exercise (something kids seem to get less and less of these days), but I can see how a kid would dream of growing up and getting one of those. :wink:

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  5. sunn

sunn Gigabyte Poster

Yeah, we had them too.
    If I remember right, the 'Green Machine' was really popular, but I had a Flinstones one (that broke after some rugged use), and a Spider-Man one that had the same fate. Actually, a lot of my toys suffered the same fate :blink