1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Listen while you drive!

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by TheITCrowd, Sep 17, 2010.

1. TheITCrowd

TheITCrowd Kilobyte Poster

As a Deployment engineer I can drive long distances at short notice,

I have my Favourite Radio slots depending when I’m on the road:

4am - 630am Talk Sport
    630-10 Radio 1 Chris Moyle’s
    10 - 12 Talk sport
    12 -2 Radio 2 Jeremy Vine
    7-720 Radio 4 The Archers

If I’m on the road on a Saturday and Sunday morning

6-8am Talk sport Fishermans Blues

Odd thing is I don’t fish lol

I have in the past extracted the sound from CBT Nuggets to create an audio track, so I can drive and learn.
    I got so engulfed listening to the audio once, that instead of reversing out of a parking space I drove forward into a barrier and wrote the front of my car off! :oops:

Certifications: Network + |CCNA |MCTS-70-680,MCTS-70-401, MCTS-70-656, MCTS-70-351 |HP AIS ProCurve Networking -2011 | HP2-896 |VCD-CP27|JNCIA |Hewlett Packard ASE - Network Infrastructure (2011)
    WIP: 642-813
  2. orangepeeleo

orangepeeleo Nibble Poster

I listen to Radio 1 mostly, although i dont like Scott Mills so i'll usually listen to Chris Moyles in the morning and Talksport on the drive home w/ Darren Gough & whoever the other guy is lol, kinda wakes me up after a day at work as i always disagree strongly with one of them, guess that means they are doing their job though!

Certifications: A+
    WIP: N+
  3. orangepeeleo

orangepeeleo Nibble Poster

Also, i REALLY dont get what it is about this program lol I listened to it once and just could not get interested :)

Certifications: A+
    WIP: N+