List of exam locations?

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by strife242, Nov 15, 2006.

1. strife242

strife242 New Member

Hi there!

Since this being my first post on these forums I take the opportunity to say hello!

I tried searching but didn't find any good posts and regarding this question google is not my friend as they just return links to bookshops and things like that.

What I am after is a list of locations, companies or training facilities where you can take the actual CCNA exams in United Kingdom, preferably in the south west. I am not interested in bootcamps or courses, just the exams but I'm having a hard time to find out where.

/Andreas

WIP: CCNA
  2. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

Are you looking for locations to take the exam or do training towards the exams? there are so many companies to give you links to but if you looking to do the exams then look at

www.vue.com or www.prometric.com

Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics
  3. strife242

strife242 New Member

Just locations to do the exams. And I think the links you provided were great! Thanks.

WIP: CCNA
  4. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

if you register with any of the 2 sites Z mentioned that it will show you the location(s) of the nearest test centre where you live (or your desired location).