1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

List of common errors

Discussion in 'Windows Vista / 7 / 8 Client Exams' started by Arunram, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Arunram

Arunram Byte Poster

Hello,
    Can anyone post a list of common errors that could occur in win xp and their remedies? pl... why am i asking here means u guys are very well experienced and i wanna make use of it......:D

Certifications: MCP
    WIP: MCSE
  2. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

Are you having a laugh?

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  3. GiddyG

GiddyG Terabyte Poster Gold Member

4. TimoftheC

TimoftheC Kilobyte Poster

Arun, if you really need such a list it would be a great learning exercise to research this yourself and create your own database of potential problems and fixes.

As Giddy pointed out - Google can be a great source for the info that you are asking, just search under "common xp probs" and you will get a wealth of sites dedicated to what you're after :biggrin

Certifications: A+; Network+
    WIP: MCDST???
  5. BosonMichael
    Highly Decorated Member Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Learning to get the most out of Google is one of the most important skills a tech can develop (if not THE most important skill).

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!