LinuxWorld Expo 2007

Discussion in 'News' started by Kitkatninja, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Another Exciting Event Planned for the Linux Community!!

Now in our fourth year, we're pleased to welcome you to what is guaranteed to be another successful event. As the UK's only open source event for business decision makers and technical professionals, LinuxWorld is the showcase for the best in open source technology and innovation.

LinuxWorld has proven to be the leading industry event, delivering growth year on year on its visitor base of decision makers and authorised buyers. Combined with a conference programme which brings together the leading worldwide figures from the open source community, debating the key topics which effect the industry, LinuxWorld 2007 will be no exception.

23rd - 24th of October 2007
    Olympia, London

For more info, see here.

Not exactly headline news, but informative for linux people.

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
porta2_tags:

Comments

1. Securicore
      Securicore
      Would love to go to mate, but its a bit too expensive for my liking!:D :D :D
    2. Theprof
      Theprof
      I went to a few microsoft events and enjoyed them especially the one they had in canada right before they released vista. I would be interesting to attend the Linux expo.
    3. Kitkatninja
      Kitkatninja
      All it's cost for you is a return ticket and the hotel/food bills :biggrin

-ken
    4. MrNerdy
      MrNerdy
      I've gone the last 4 years on a freebie ticket.
      Just signed up for it and each year a free ticket comes through the post.
    5. tripwire45
    6. dmarsh
      dmarsh
      What generally happens at the LinuxWorld events ? Is it a conference with educational speakers or a trade fair ?
    7. Theprof
      Theprof
      There goes about 2 g's :biggrin
    8. Kitkatninja
      Kitkatninja
      I would say a combination of both - like the majority of IT Shows.

-ken