Like a fish ( Gutted )

Discussion in 'A+' started by Peter, Mar 13, 2005.

1. Peter

Peter Byte Poster

:cry: Hi Guys, how's it going,

I just thought I would let you know that I failed the OS exam for the second time, I got 494 out of 505 how close was that,
    But I dusted myself down and got back on the horse.
    I was well and truly gutted but never mind the core hardware is in the bag with a score of 775 of 515, I can't sit the exam for 30 days so that will give me time to sharpen things up. anyway nice to be back.

Certifications: Elec & Eelc Eng A+
    WIP: CCNA-CCNP
  2. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Sorry to hear it Peter, but use the 30 days to work on what areas you feel you were weak on. Take a day to sit back and look again at the objectives as a whole, and ask yourself - "do I really feel I am up to speed on each one?" If you answer honestly, then you should know exactly what to devote your attentions to, and in 30 days time, we'll be throwing cold tinnies in your direction ...

Chin up m8 :)

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  3. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Sorry to hear the news Peter, but as Jak says, back up on the OS objectives and take a critical look at them. See where you might have fallen down in the real exam and go over those points in more detail. You'll nail it for sure.

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  4. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Sorry to hear about the OS section. It is the more challenging of the two. Keep pounding away at it. You'll get it, m8. :)

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  5. punkboy101
    Honorary Member

punkboy101 Back from the wilderness

Sorry to hear that mate :(, I'm sure you will nail it next time!! :D

Certifications: CCNA
    WIP: Nada