Leaving

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by aw69, Oct 13, 2008.

1. aw69

aw69 Byte Poster

Hi all
    I don't know if this the right place for this as there does not seems to be a page for this,my interest in computers and IT is less than what it use to be I have changed my job and even that I am not enjoying anymore,I don't know what I want to do my only interest is fly fishing at the moment but I am struggling to pay for that. Will I be back on this site I don't know because I have not really contributed to this site, I might possibly get one or two saying that I have and that everybody brings something no matter how small that is, but after just having a quick glance at my threads tells me other wise. I honestley don't know why I feel this way but it's chewing me up about this and my lack of enjoyment at work. I have been away from the internet for about 10 months and I have had nothing to do with computers either.

Certifications: None
    WIP: A+ Network+
  2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Cheer up, everyone has times like this. I have been thru it a couple of times myself, for me it was a change of scenery (change of job, plus I did do alot of moving around) that helped me. While I'm not saying pack your bags and move to another country, it does sound like either your current job (or your career path) isn't interesting enough, maybe a change in that will brighten your day?

-ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security