last time I buy online!! especially those use CityLink for delivery!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by noelg24, Nov 26, 2007.

1. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

You don't have to speak to anyone at city link, put in your parcel number into their automated system to have your item re-delivered or arrange to pick it up from your local depot.

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  2. Modey

Modey Terabyte Poster

I have had quite a few items from City-Link in the past. Most of the time they have been pretty good to be honest.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCP, MCDST, MCSA 2K3, MCTS, MOS, MTA, MCT, MCITP:EDST7, MCSA W7, Citrix CCA, ITIL Foundation
    WIP: Nada
  3. mrtec

mrtec Bit Poster

I have ordered few thing for me, long time ago "through city link" , my stuff from one company always came on time...( altought i had to wait long time during the day.)

another day I ordered ink.... which has cost me the EYES:@,spent the day waiting to find out that "i wasnt available":@ them "usual" talk shite. eheh

a while back ago , ordered my Books through amazon.. and HDNL was the company...

it was supose to take 5 days to deliver?(save delivery from amazon...) GOT IT NEXT DAY!!! at 7AM!

i was suppose to be SLEEPING but.. stayed awake since 2.am ( came back from work )

I work with one courier, and i know the hell of complication that is...specially when there is No Trained workers aka ( temps )
    to give u an example... stuff(bags) that goes to gloucester,Bristol inside a trolley that goes to SHEFFIELD!
    Can i do something about it, yes... will I do to most of it? Hell no.. we deal with 24 locations ( around 50 trolleys each location, 15 bags each trolley) in around 4 hours time.

im not "defending" them... but there is a lot that goes through for any company.

from untrained staff to "i dont give a ****" managers.:)

enough of off topic, Online shoping? sure!! why pay "dividends" to the physical shop?:P

Certifications: A+
    WIP: N+, MCP
  4. Raffaz

Raffaz Kebab Lover Gold Member

Ive never had any problems with city link, Ive received all my new stuff today with no problems. I also got a few HDDs the other week with no problems, and ive had loads of stuff delivered by them over the years.

Certifications: A+, MCP, MCDST, AutoCAD
    WIP: Rennovating my house