Last minute studies

Discussion in 'A+' started by Malnomates, Apr 20, 2006.

1. Malnomates

Malnomates Megabyte Poster

Ok,so I have until 10.00am on May 2nd to jam in as much last minute A+ core studying as I can manage!

I have read and re-read the Meyers tome,completed the tests in the book and on the CD,prettymuch covered all the Transcender corecert questions (I've done all the tests and hit 90's to high 90's in them 8) ,put Transcender away as I know the answers by memory now,doh!I've plugged every free online source worth looking at,done the practice exams,re-read the areas where I think i'm weakest...blah blah blah..you get the picture....so with a week or so to go I'm looking for some fresh questions and a decent engine on which to do them.I'm looking at Examcram2 as a final option,what do you think ladies and gents?Is ExamCram worth that extra push?

Certifications: A+ Network+
  2. juice142

juice142 Megabyte Poster

Hey Mal

I'm booked up for Tuesday. For both exams. Come on, we know the stuff don't we.

Oh bu66er, that's the kiss of death. :eek:

J. :tune

Certifications: BSc (Hons), A+, Network+
    WIP: 70-270, MCSA
  3. Malnomates

Malnomates Megabyte Poster

holy shmokes,you must lav it! :twisted:

Certifications: A+ Network+
  4. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

im using exam cram2 now but for ms's 290 exam.. little thick i think for a cram book but worth the read.. exam cram also have a questions book for the a+ too just in case you didnt know..

good luck to both of you! 8)

Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics
  5. juice142

juice142 Megabyte Poster

I'll let you know eh? :biggrin

Woohoo... (think 'Dambusters' music) :tongue

J.

Certifications: BSc (Hons), A+, Network+
    WIP: 70-270, MCSA
  6. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

best of luck guys, you can do it. All i would do is keep looking at your flash cards and take as many tests as you can find :thumbleft

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT