Last Minute Advice

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Island3r, May 20, 2006.

1. Island3r

Island3r Nibble Poster

Hi Guys

I've got my 70-271 coming soon and i was hoping you could provide me with some last minute advice, tips, popular exam topics etc (only if this is allowed though :).

Cheers

Have a good weekend (wots left of it)

Certifications: A+, Network+, MCDST, MCSA 2003, MCTS: Windows Vista, Config, MCTS: Exchange 2007, Config, MCTS: Server 2007 Active Directory, Config, MCTS: Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, CEH
  2. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

Revise today only. don't try and do anything on the day of your exam, or you may end up confusing yourself and get stressed. If you don't know your stuff by now then you won't know it by tomorrow.

Good Luck, I'm sure you'll ace it! :biggrin

3. MonkeyWrench

MonkeyWrench Nibble Poster

Best advice I got was off one of the admin's at PearsonVUE. If there's any multiple answer questions and you're not sure off all the answers, just leave the ones you know are correct and don't guess the others. You still get marks for a partial correct answer and no marks if you just get one incorrect.

You've already got one MCP under your belt so you know what to expect, just take it easy and try and enjoy it...I'm weird and actually like the buzz you get from exams :)

Certifications: MCDST
    WIP: 70-270, CCNA