Laptop Charger

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by mrtyson, Jan 17, 2011.

1. mrtyson

mrtyson New Member

i'm looking for laptop charger any good place where i can buy them from?
    Real ones not fakes.

cheers

2. toshiba145

toshiba145 Nibble Poster

ebay or manufatures website

Certifications: A+, CCNA
    WIP: MCITP
  3. Apoc220

Apoc220 Byte Poster

When you say "real ones not fakes" do you mean no third-party chargers? Third party accessories aren't always bad, and can often be a lot cheaper than the name-brand version. I used to replace the laptop batteries at my site with a third-party brand. They covered it with a one year warranty which ended up saving our butt once. Obviously name-brand is always the BEST option, but you can save some money and still get quality with a third-party brand. Ebay would be good, just make sure that you look for a seller with a high customer satisfaction rating and read the product descriptions very carefully so you don't get an "as-is" (defective) product by mistake.

Certifications: MCDST
    WIP: 70-680
  4. premier martin

premier martin Bit Poster

Hey mrtyson
    It is hard to find real batteries/chargers on eBay as there are so many fakes out there that look like carbon copies of the original. Best bet look on eBay but if you buy from some one that looks as thou they sell personal stuff you can be garunteed it's real. I buy chargers from a member named happi home on eBay I have had one bad charger from them but they replaced it pretty quick so hope this helps out of interest what system is the charger for?