Lan to Lan Connection Using IPSec

Discussion in 'Routing & Switching' started by Robt800, Apr 27, 2011.

1. jonny7_2002

jonny7_2002 Byte Poster

There is no ATM interface which means that there is no ADSL HWIC in the back by the sounds of it (or its not installed properly/faulty)..... if the router is modular and it does not have the ADSL HWIC card then you can always buy/find one and install it in the back?

Which model is it? Should say the exact model on the back .... check out this link for what model has what.....Cisco 1800 Series Integrated Services Routers Models Comparison - Cisco Systems

Certifications: CCNA R&S, CCNP R&S, CCDA, CCNA Voice, CCNA Wireless & CCNA Security
    WIP: CCIE V5 (when its out)
  2. jonny7_2002

jonny7_2002 Byte Poster

Haha!

Certifications: CCNA R&S, CCNP R&S, CCDA, CCNA Voice, CCNA Wireless & CCNA Security
  3. Robt800

Robt800 Bit Poster

Yep its a 1811 which has no ADSL port! Boss has ordered a 2800 with a adsl module for me to test with.

Cheers

Rob

4. jonny7_2002

jonny7_2002 Byte Poster

Gutted!! you have to wait to play now! lol :)

On another note..... I WISH MY BOSS WAS AS HAPPY ORDERING EQUIPMENT AS EASY AND QUICK AS YOURS!! I still have no in house equipment to play with! :(

Jon

5. Robt800

Robt800 Bit Poster

Yes - I'm lucky mate.

Will update prob next week when I get the equipment to test with.

cheers

Rob

6. Robt800

Robt800 Bit Poster

Well quite a bit later than I expected - got a load of work pushed on me after this (My main job is coding PLC's SCADA HMI's etc.) - but I finally got chance to test this today.

Worked a treat - would just like to say a big thank you to everyone who helped out

Cheers

Rob