1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lab manuals for A+

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by cmason561, Aug 12, 2006.

1. cmason561

cmason561 Bit Poster

hello again everyone thanks for all the help i have been given so far. i was just wondering i have just recived my lab manuals and i don't really get the point of them? ok i get the whole practical part but how do i know i am getting the answers to questions etc correct?? i'm sure there is one simple answer to this but as i am knew i am still finding my feet thank you very much everyone you are helping me no end

Certifications: A+
    WIP: mcse
  2. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

not sure what you asking? what lab manuals mate?:blink

Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics
  3. cmason561

cmason561 Bit Poster

the pc hardware lab manual and OS technologies lab manual that have questions in them like a study book from school but no answer in the back so how do i know if i'm getting the answer correct or not?

4. hbroomhall

hbroomhall Petabyte Poster Gold Member

Are these from a training provider?

Edit: Scrub that. I've just looked through your past postings and now realize these are books from Meyers. Not seen them, so can't comment.

Harry.

Certifications: ECDL A+ Network+ i-Net+
    WIP: Server+
  5. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

mate - have you sussed the lab manuals out? if you haven't let me know and i'll have a proper look at them tonight...

6. UCHEEKYMONKEY
    Honorary Member

UCHEEKYMONKEY R.I.P - gone but never forgotten. Gold Member

Are you sure you have the correct Lab manuals?

I have both of the MM lab Manuals, in the hardware you are given a lab exercise, hints, questions and then a short quiz at the end. You then cross reference these questions with the all in 1 MM book or you can go online and ask the questions here at CF or total seminars MM website.

:biggrin

**Edit** I have just found this statement on MM website:-

"The NWCET-approved Mike Meyers's A+ Guide to Managing and Troubleshooting PCs Lab Manual works as a companion book to both the Mike Meyers's A+ Guide to Managing and Troubleshooting PCs (ISBN: 0-07-223146-7)—as you might suspect, given the titles—and the All-in-One A+ Certification Exam Guide , 5th Edition (ISBN: 0-07-222-991-8). The latter is the hard bound, trade version of Mike's A+ guide. "

I hope this answers your question :biggrin

Certifications: Comptia A+
    WIP: Comptia N+
  7. UCHEEKYMONKEY
    Honorary Member

UCHEEKYMONKEY R.I.P - gone but never forgotten. Gold Member

Certifications: Comptia A+
    WIP: Comptia N+
  8. cmason561

cmason561 Bit Poster

i think this has answered my question thanks a lot everyone :)