Kodak Easyshare

Discussion in 'Software' started by Pheonicks56, Apr 10, 2009.

1. Pheonicks56

Pheonicks56 Kilobyte Poster

I don't know if anyone else on here has this problem but when editing and trying to print, pretty much doing anything the Kodak Easyshare software it crashes. And it crashes constantly with a generic error log in Windows, so I'm going to switch to Picasa, I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience with either of these programs.

Certifications: BSIT, AAIT, A+
    WIP: Network+
  2. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

I take it you have tried the basics such as a reinstall of the software or a repair install? Also when did the software start playing up? Has it ever worked correctly?

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  3. Pheonicks56

Pheonicks56 Kilobyte Poster

Hehe a true customer rep.

Yes I have tried reinstalling, I've tried using on different machine, and no the software has always been buggy ever since I started using it's earlier version like 3.0 or something like that. Each revision I have expected it to get better, unfortunately now it's at the point where it hardly works at all. I think it's just a garbage piece of software to be honest. I've downloaded Picasa and played around with it and I think it works wonderful.

Certifications: BSIT, AAIT, A+
    WIP: Network+
  4. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Hee hee!

Are you running the software on Vista?

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  5. neutralhills

neutralhills Kilobyte Poster

Most of my customers have reported similar issues with EasyShare. It's junk. Stick with Picasa -- you'll be much happier.

Sean M.

Certifications: Lots.
    WIP: Upgrading MS certs