Kick up the butt!

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by twizzle, Sep 6, 2006.

1. twizzle

twizzle Gigabyte Poster

Guys i need a lil help. Im trying to study for the 70-271, have been for last 2 months, but latley i just havent found the enthusiam to study.

I just started a new job and so dont get in till late, then its eat, rest sort kids out and by that time i just dont feel like picking up a book or using the pc to study.

Now also the exam wont really benefit me in my current job. I'm in a field of braodcasting that, while requires some IT knowledge (port numbers and ip addressing) dosent really have that much in common with what i have qualification wise. I had thought about the Comptia HTi+ course as that would have more in common with my work, but most of that is based on US standards so a lil bit usless in the UK.

I really would like to get an MCDST anyway (i have enough knowledege of XP) and just need some pushing to get on with it i think.....

SO THIS IS A CRY FOR HELP!!! lol.

Certifications: Comptia A+, N+, MS 70-271, 70-272
    WIP: Being a BILB,
  2. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

The easiest way that I find is that if you set aside a couple of hours matbe even once a week and say to everyone "I'm studying then" make sure that your family know how important this is to you and ask them to understand that you are busy at that time. 8)