Katie Price Aka Jordan

Discussion in 'Polling Station' started by warrmr, Sep 24, 2008.

?

What you think of katie price

1. Really Attractive

15.6%
  2. Average looking

21.9%
  3. Not Attractive at all

37.5%
  4. Acomplished Business woman

18.8%
  5. Has no clue and her agent does everything

40.6%
  6. Is a Good role model for her kids

12.5%
  7. She is not a role model for kids

40.6%
  8. Reality TV made her the money

21.9%
  9. Being a "glamour model" made her money

43.8%
  10. I dont know who Katie Price is

6.3%
  1. warrmr

warrmr Byte Poster

Right I have been having an argument with a friend of mine over Katie Price. I just want to get your opinions to settle this argument also want to see how many people actually agree with me.

This will be a multi option poll with 3 sections

Jordans apperance (is she good looking)

Is she a Good Business Woman

A good role model for kids

Do you think Reality TV helped her make money.

Certifications: MCP 70-270, 70-290
    WIP: MCSA + Messaging, MCSE + Security
  2. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Who??

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Jordans apperance (is she good looking)
    No

Is she a Good Business Woman
    No, her managment 'team' tell her what to do.

A good role model for kids
    Gawd no.

Do you think Reality TV helped her make money.
    Her 'assets' have and also reality TV.

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  4. Sparky

Its nobody important. :biggrin

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
  5. Mathematix

Mathematix Megabyte Poster

"lol"

I hope that answers your question. :biggrin

Certifications: BSc(Hons) Comp Sci, BCS Award of Merit
    WIP: Not doing certs. Computer geek.
  6. warrmr

warrmr Byte Poster

That is my exact point, she made her money by getting her breasts out for a camera, and marying a ex pop star.

7. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

yep she made money for getting the pups out, but since she stopped I would say she is a role model for her kids she is really devoted to them. I also say yes her agent has done it all for her.

The one thing a lot of you may actually dissagree with me on is she is good looking, I have met her and she is nice looking although I reckon she looked better before she had the puppies made bigger.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  8. Gary B

Gary B Nibble Poster

I actually think without all her slap on her face and forgetting the plastic she's very attractive, it's just a pity she's from the gutter, swears like a trooper and is as common as muck

Certifications: MCSA 2003
    WIP: You tell me
  9. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

HERE you go BM, everything you want to know about Katie Price :D

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong
  10. Sparky

I thought the swearing was one of her good points? :biggrin

11. warrmr

warrmr Byte Poster

I cant really see it as much as i try to, but everyone has an opinion thats why I posted this poll

I just cannot find her attractive
    [​IMG]

12. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

you need to see her in person, she actually doesn't look as good on tv as she does in real life.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  13. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Good thing I didn't Google her at work! :ohmy

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  14. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

She's a talentless slapper, with a face like a pitbull licking p*** off a nettle, the IQ of a slice of carrot cake and the morals of pondweed.

Epitomises everything that is wrong with modern Britain for me I'm afraid. I'd sooner shag Sarah Palin (well, maybe not...but you get my point)

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  15. Stoney

Stoney Megabyte Poster

She is of the same ilk as Jade Goody. Who incidently is a talentless slapper, with a face like a camel chewing a wasp, the IQ of a shoe and the morals of pondweed.

Epitomises everything that is wrong with modern Britain for me I'm afraid. I'd sooner shag Michael Palin (well, maybe not...but you get my point)

Certifications: 25 + 50 metre front crawl
    WIP: MCSA - Exam 70-270
  16. Kitkatninja

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

If it was a choice between Jade and Katie, my vote would have to go for Katie. I find Jade alot more annoying :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  17. grim

grim Gigabyte Poster

i saw.....i mean heard jade goody when she was in mereway tesco in northampton

Grim

Certifications: Bsc, 70-270, 70-290, 70-291, 70-293, 70-294, 70-298, 70-299, 70-620, 70-649, 70-680
    WIP: 70-646, 70-640
  18. Leehaa

Leehaa Gigabyte Poster

She looks really pretty in the photos taken of her before she had all the work done - when she was a promo girl...

Certifications: MCP, MCDST, ITIL v3, MBCS, others...
    WIP: BSc IT & Computing, RHCE
  19. grim

grim Gigabyte Poster

so would i if id been photochopped lol

grim

Certifications: Bsc, 70-270, 70-290, 70-291, 70-293, 70-294, 70-298, 70-299, 70-620, 70-649, 70-680
    WIP: 70-646, 70-640
  20. skulkerboyo

skulkerboyo Megabyte Poster

She does not now and never will look good.
    She is the typical builders fantasy. Big boobs no brain, no looks, no class nothing zip nada. Have a good look at her face as well. Its all wrong. The bridge of her nose is practically klingon and her eyebrows have been accelerating up her forehead year on year. Beauty should be a natural thing.

Prior to the boob jobs she had pretty much nothing going for her. She sits in the same space occupied by Jade goody as far as I'm concerned. Far from attractive and a terrible influence on the celebrity obsessed morons that rally to her side. She is the last thing we need in the media. Reality TV has been dumbing us down for soo long now and the idiotic followers of this TV apocalypse all idolise these idiots breeding a generation of people who want nothing more that a footballer boyfriend or to get pinky and perky out on page three.
    She is the antifeminist though she would claim to be empowered. She should really think about the effect she is having on other young girls. I have read stories of girls as young as 16 getting boob jobs because they adore and want to be the next jordan. And so it goes on

She's wrote about seven autobiographys as well. Christ!! who needs more than one? Those of you that rate her I suggest you get your gutter mind out of FHM and Loaded and look at some of the genuinely attractive women out there

She also drank during her pregnancy(this is a fact) and god knows what else. Which has "possibly" caused Septo-optic dysplasia in her son Harvey. This condition is linked to alcohol, cannabis and other drug consumption during early pregnancy.

Very few people disgust me as much as she does though Paris Hilton comes close

Phew I've really worked myself there. Whoops

Certifications: MCITP:SA, MCSA 03, MCSA 08, MCTS(680+648),A+,N+,ITILV3 Foundation, ITIL Intermediate: Operational Support and Analysis
    WIP: 70-417