Just passed my 220-701.

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by 1/4, Feb 9, 2011.

1. 1/4

1/4 Byte Poster

To be truthful I was fairly nervous about this as despite being comfortable with a lot of the subject matter; there is a LOT of subject matter to cover. Especially some of the weird nitty gritty questions that would have you memorise every optical media's base read/write/RW speeds etc...

So anyway I went to Taitec College in Manchester to do it and the place was dirty, the room was about 38 centigrade and people kept coming in and out of the examination room. Not very professional in my view but all's well that ends well.

Got 90%.

So why is this in the off topic section I hear you ask? Because I'm getting a curry tonight with the Mrs and don't know which one to pick so I need your help! Whoop whoop. :biggrin

Certifications: A+, N+
    WIP: 70-680
  2. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Congrats!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. zet

zet Byte Poster

Haha, well done mate!

Certifications: BSc, MSc, A+
  4. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

well done:)

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  5. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Congrats on the pass :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security