1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just Passed 70-271

Discussion in 'Windows Vista / 7 / 8 Client Exams' started by Methodman85, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Methodman85

Methodman85 Byte Poster

Wow there seem to be a lot of these posts.
    Congrats to everyone else who passed.

I passed with an 850, so easy to make stupid mistakes on these things eh!
    The funny part is is while I was taking the transcender Exam (Only had time to do one of them last night at 2:00am) My strongest section was Managing and Troubleshooting Access to Resources. But on the test this was my weakest link by far. I don't know what happened there!

It took me a Week to prep for this, including about 10 hours of study yesterday. I did not read any books, my training sources included CBT Nuggets MCDST 70-271 training videos. And Learkey 70-271 training videos.
    If anyone is wondering which I found more useful, I would say Learnkey all the way, much more content.

How's the 272? Is it harder?
    Certifications: MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, CCNA, MCDST, N+
    WIP: 70-680
  2. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Congrats on the pass :biggrin
    Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Exchange 2007\2010
  3. wagnerk

wagnerk aka kitkatninja Moderator

Congrat's on the pass. I actually found the 70-272 harder than the 70-271 exam, but that was just from personal experience. However both exams, I found, were easier than the MCSA/MCSE modules.

Certifications: CITP, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
    WIP: PGDip
  4. BosonMichael

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!