1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just Passed 70-270

Discussion in 'Windows Vista / 7 / 8 Client Exams' started by Regalrip, Mar 25, 2008.

1. Regalrip

Regalrip New Member

Ola,

Just passed 70-270 in an attempt to start and revive my old MCSE and do a few upgrades.

Worked with XP since early days and thought it would be a easy one to pass. Studied over the long weekend using MS Press and Testout material.

Cruised though the exam till about one stage where I was nailed with a few, Ris questions but managed to walk away with a 889 Score.

Well rounded exam with quite a few questions on Printing, GPO's and troubleshooting normal network issues.

In the end its just another one in the bag. Off to the next one the list.

Certifications: A+, MCSE, CCNA, VCP
    WIP: VCP4
  2. wagnerk
    Highly Decorated Member Award

wagnerk aka kitkatninja Moderator

Congrats on the pass :)

What's the next one on your hit list?

-Ken

Certifications: CITP, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
    WIP: PGDip
  3. sunn

sunn Gigabyte Poster

Congratulations¬Ö

4. greenbrucelee

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Well done :)

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  5. BosonMichael

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Congrats!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  6. onoski

onoski Terabyte Poster

Congrats:)

Certifications: MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003 Messaging, MCP, HNC BIT, ITIL Fdn V3, SDI Fdn, VCP 4 & VCP 5
    WIP: MCTS:70-236, PowerShell
  7. Sparky

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Congrats mate :biggrin

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Exchange 2007\2010
  8. Regalrip

Regalrip New Member

Thanx for all the congrats...

70-290

The plan is to complete the MCSE 2003 Server Track as quite a few clients require that I have these certs in order to virtualises their environments using VMware. Looking for safe hand in case something goes wrong, with certs to satisfy company policy.

So I though I'd have a quick dash at it.
    As always any advice is welcome as I plan to complete this fairly quick, since I have been on the scene from NT4

Certifications: A+, MCSE, CCNA, VCP
    WIP: VCP4