1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just passed 601 and 602...now certified!!!

Discussion in 'A+' started by burla++, Nov 27, 2008.

1. burla++

burla++ Bit Poster

hey guyz...I just wanna acknowlegde the fact that this forum produced a great impact as regards my success in the 601 and 602 exams.....i had 890 in my 602...would you believe it???LOL...It doesn't mean 602 is easy....I was just more relaxed than I was when I was writng 601...I had 780 in 601...I guess the "unstable mind" and "state of fear" played its role....LOL...Now its time to move up the Network+ Level....Anyone in here also preparing for Network+??? Please I'd appreciate if anyone can recommend good materials or do I still stick with Dr Meyer's stuffs??? Any ideas please!!!! And one more thing , I think the Network+ is alittle more difficult than A+...right???

Meanwhile , y'all new members would definately find Certforum helpful!
  2. The Zig

The Zig Kilobyte Poster Forum Leader

Good work on the A+ there! Congrats.
    And welcome to CF.

I'm really tempted by the N+, but - and even though this is totally illogical as CompTIA exams don't really expire - I don't want to take the current N+ with the new one just a few months away.

Somehow I just feel it'd be better to wait, and take the sparkly new 2009 N+.
    That's why I'm studying the first half of the MCDST instead now - it's a lot less fun than the A+. The MS self-paced study book is... comprehensive, I guess. But it ain't exactly sparkling. Its essentially a reeeally long instruction manual... :(
    Certifications: A+; Network+; Security+, CTT+; MCDST; 4 x MTA (Networking, OS, Security & Server); MCITP - Enterprise Desktop Support; MCITP - Enterprise Desktop Administrator; MCITP - Server Administrator; MCSA - Server 2008; MCT; IOSH; CCENT
    WIP: CCNA; Server 2012; LPIC; JNCIA?
  3. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

I am doing the N+, I have the groth book and the Mike Meyers book. Although they are changing the exams in the new year I will continue reading them then I will look at the objectives to see if much has changed and if needs be I'll get another book.

Well done on the passes :)
    Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  4. wagnerk
    Highly Decorated Member Award

wagnerk aka kitkatninja Moderator

Congrats on the pass :)

Certifications: CITP, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
    WIP: PGDip
  5. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Congratulations on passing the exams. Good luck on the Network+.
    Certifications: A+ and Network+
  6. abaidsajjad

abaidsajjad Bit Poster

Hi on 602 did u had simulation aswell or just questions mate thanks
    Certifications: not any ATM
    WIP: A+