1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just got a 'free' IT cert. Yay :D

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Aureilius, Jan 30, 2006.

1. Aureilius

Aureilius Byte Poster

Hi all.

I've missed the place but have just been seperated from Mrs.A & I've just got the net account transfered over to my new place.

Anyway, the good news...

About 10 years ago I completed the first year of a BSc (no not a Bronze Swimming Certificte, the other bsc :D), anyway I thought I'd give the Uni a ring (since I'm sitting here on my own :cry: ) & I've been told that I will be issued a CHE (Certificate of Higher Education) in computer science & it will issued on 27th of March. Yay. :D

Not sure if it'll count for much, but given that my studies have been ignored for the last month, it's kinda put me back on track. :)

Btw: If anone's interested I still get on ok with Mrs.A & see the kids every other day. On the days I don't see them I speak with them on the phone so it's all good. :D

Got Royally shafted on the possesions though :eek:

Anyway, it's great to be back. :)

Oops! This should be in the lounge, sorreee :oops:

Certifications: None
    WIP: A+
  2. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

It is now! :biggrin

Good to have you back!

3. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Sorry to hear about your woes but glad to have you around again. :)

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  4. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

Hey fella...glad your back...sorry about the latest episodes I know how it feels mate. But nearly a year later I am still smiling even tho I have been on my own for about 8mths...can be sweet at times...but hey well done on the free Cert...am sure it will count for something...its a cert after all and a FREE one at that...well done...:biggrin sometimes bad things can lead onto really good things...as I have found in the past sometimes...and even still today it happens...so keep smiling mate...things can only better from here...

Certifications: A+
    WIP: my life
  5. BeerMatt

BeerMatt Bit Poster

Isnt MRS.A the one killing people in hospitals these days:)

It all gets better with time i promise.

WIP: A+ Network+ MCSE
  6. Aureilius

Aureilius Byte Poster

Haha. Brilliant. :D

Then I must be one of the few poeple who have lived with MRS.A for 7 years & survived :D

But thanks for the comments guys. Actually I've just taken the kids back (both daughters, 1 & 4) we had a really good day.

noelg, I'd have to agree on that, I haven't seen a soap opera for nearly a month :D

Cool :D

7. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Good to see you back on board, Aureilius (even tho I still have a b&$^£%^ of a time typing your name !! :wink: )

:)

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  8. Aureilius

Aureilius Byte Poster

Haha. Thanks Jak. :D

Admittedly not the best choice of usernames :rolleyes:

9. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

No worries - I just wait till someone has mentioned your name in a previous post, then copy & paste from there :biggrin

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity