Just booked Mac Integration Basics exam out the blue to sit tomorrow 1 night to prepare

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by Juelz, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

Now I think the exam is open book, I have a 50 page PDF, a Mac OS vmware lab (which took bloody ages to setup, hate VM Ware) I can sit it from now till 21st but tomorrow in convenient as kids and misses will be out. I THINK its open book I am not sure there is a serious lack of information from apple. Will be sitting online, nothing was mentioned about needing a camera or being recorded so I assume the open book theory is correct meaning I can use the pdf.. don't see much point in open book exams, I could google everything..? cost me 65 quid so would like to pass.. 85% to pass the exam, will let you guys know how it goes, real spare of the moment thing.

Jaron78 likes this.
  2. Jaron78

Jaron78 Gigabyte Poster Forum Leader

All the best mate. Let us know how you get on. Is it one on the ones on the Apple Certifications Page?
    If so I think I have some documentation somewhere, though it is on USB drive at work which wont help you tomorrow sadly.

3. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

yeh mate the integration basics, currently knees deep in practice lab taking a few notes as I go some of it appears to be some of the stuff I do at work, only the networking parts I will need to pay special attention to.

4. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

well I'm exactly 50% the studying and labing and I am tired... I am going to finish the rest tomorrow morning, then spend an hour going over my notes then book the exam. doesnt help that I was testing out password assistant and somehow the password it created does not work so now re-installing the OS :( good job it was in a vm and not my main OS