Just booked an MCAD course

Discussion in 'MCAD / MCSD / MCPD' started by Marc, Jan 27, 2007.

1. Marc

Marc New Member

At westminister college, starting on the 19th Feb. I was a bit worried that it might be above my head because I dont have any C# or .NET experience but I sent them an email and they said I'll be fine. I've got a computer science BSc and know Java so hopefully that will be enough. The course is 6 hours a week, for 12 weeks, which doesn't seem much, but I can always revert to some self study at the end if I dont feel ready for the exams :biggrin

Anyway, if anyone is interested in how the course/college is I'll post an update in a month or so, I hope its not a waste of money!!

2. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

Good luck with your studies. 8)

3. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Best of luck to you!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  4. Dan Ballance

Dan Ballance Bit Poster

please do let me know how you get on. i'm looking for somewhere to train and westminster isn't too far from me,

thanks,

dan :-)