just a thought

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by zxspectrum, May 25, 2006.

1. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

i was reading this on the home page and started to think :

Pub urinals use tech to warn drunk drivers

POLICE in Nassau Country are installing plastic censors in pub urinals that lecture punters about the perils of drink driving. According to WCBS 880, the device is a Wizmark Urinal Communicator which has a 3.5-inch plastic screen that displays digital files. The device recognises that it is being 'Nintendoed on' and plays an MP3 which suggest you get a cab if you have been drinking.

Imagine peeing to the tune of mario bros and the forcefulness of your wee would determine if you beat bowser at the end of a mission lol. And if you could also skillfully play tetris in the loo, wouldnt that be more fun lol, or is that just me. Nice name for the urianl by the way Wizmark. Think my childish humours back loll

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  2. Tegal

Tegal Bit Poster

I saw this article too. It would have to be a very touch sensitive screen, not to mention water-proof me thinks.

In pubs you could have a 'locals high score' board if you link them to a server. In fact there's another idea - network them and play against your mates - first one 'out of steam' loses.

hehehe

Certifications: BEng, MCP
    WIP: MCSA