JOSKOS IT TRAINING

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by Mizz_London, Jun 8, 2006.

1. dmarsh
    Honorary Member 500 Likes Award

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

nah, THEN IT WOULD BE ALL UPPERCASE !!!! :cussing

2. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

Post of the year, hands down.

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  3. Andrzej

Andrzej New Member

I have some experience with this people.
    all they care about is to charge the fee than after you are on your own. it is very hard to get anything from them.
    I know that post is old but It is good people come and update it so maybe some can avoid being conned.
    I unfotunaetely didnt.

and all I got my IT job and Certs is thanks to me and not them.

Certifications: MCSE
  4. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Of course it is.
    It always is.

No matter how good, or bad, a TP may be they've all got one thing in common - you have to pass the exams and you have to impress a potential employer.

It doesn't matter what course you do, or with whom, those facts will always remain true.
    You could go to Oxford University - you still need to pass some exams and then join the rat race.

Doesn't mean you've been conned.

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  5. star791

star791 New Member

I am happy you are careful enough to search first,i wish i would have done this,i say never go when they invite you for free job seminar i know they will be calling and emailing you and they ask you to send cv to us for correction,
    They are biggest thieves i ever saw in my life ''Jerry o sullivan'',is the director only interested in taking money in advance.After that you cannot do any thing and they will lie or do anything for money,

Josko has been taken to court many times and they are experienced enough with courts that its not easy to get money back,they lie and make false witness,

If you really want to go there so take one recorder with you and record every thing they will say because they will never do what they say.

About guaranteed job there is not such thing.Even if you pass exams they will ask you to pass again internally because they are not confident with their teaching.A be-careful with there wordings job and work experience is different thing.

If they put you on work experience you will have to go for six months for full time for free and after that employer will decide if he will give you job or not.

AS I HAVE BEEN BITTEN FROM THESE SNAKES MY ADVICE TO YOU IS DO NOT THINK OF SPENDING £5000.00 WITH BLACK LISTED INSTITUTIONS LIKE JASKO'S AND GO TO PROPER UNIVERSITY OR TAKE ONLY CLASSES WHICH ARE TUITION PROVIDER FOR MCSE,CCNA etc FROM OTHER INSTITUTIONS. THERE IS NOTHING LIKE JOB GUARANTEE AND WHY WILL YOU PAY £4000.00 EXTRA FOR ONLY WORK EXPERIENCE AND WORK FOR FREE.

Its all about Joskos london,
    spitfire studios,63 collier street,n1 9be
    look for other feedbacks from other students.Just search jaskos.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2010
  6. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

You know, I feel for the people who get taken by these TP companies.

That said... it is mind boggling to see that 95% of the people who throw out a rant about these TPs can't put together a logical, cohesive, well-written argument using proper English grammar and punctuation. Their posts do not lend much credibility to their arguments. To be blunt, I wouldn't hire someone who writes like that.

Sorry... it simply had to be said after seeing the same sort of thing for the eleventy-first time.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  7. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Slander of the year, that one.

:rolleyes:

8. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

The fact that you have had the benefit of an American schooling system and so are typically eloquent and flash with your use of grammar and words, does not mean that the substance of peoples arguments that have not had the same benefits are somehow not worthy of being taken seriously.

:hammert

Last edited: Feb 5, 2010
    Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  9. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

The "American schooling system" is and was pretty darn poor. I learned what I learned on my own, so there's no excuse for those who don't choose to apply themselves properly.

Further, I never said that their arguments are not worthy of being taken seriously, so please don't put words in my mouth. What I said is that it is not surprising that someone with that level of command with logic and language is not being aggressively pursued by employers. If their argument is that "IT'S ALL JOSKO'S FAULT!!!!!11!!!one!!!", then I would have to say that there's another factor in play that they might not realize...

Last edited: Feb 5, 2010
    Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  10. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

:tune