joskos internal exams

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by jimbob123, Aug 9, 2006.

1. jimbob123

jimbob123 New Member

hi

just passed 270 and 290 and am about to do the joskos internal exam. Has any one done this exam and what does it consist of?

many thanks

2. _omni_

_omni_ Megabyte Poster

It's extremely easy, impossible to fail. Though I know a guy there who failed over 5 times. He was a braindumper.

Certifications: MCSE 2003, MCSA:M
  3. jimbob123

jimbob123 New Member

entail?

would you like to eleborate on this dude.

content?

4. _omni_

_omni_ Megabyte Poster

No. If you were able to pass the 270 and 290 exams, this will be a walk in the park. It covers some of the subjects that you should know. It's extremely easy, and that's all you need to know.

5. jimbob123

jimbob123 New Member

you are affilated with the big J. I am only incquirring because the big J are so vague about it. I am not fishing for questions and answers just content and difficulty level, pass rate etc etc. Normal student exam inquiriy questions.

so chill mr Jos - cos i am not looking for brain dumps

6. _omni_

_omni_ Megabyte Poster

I'm not affiliated with them - officially I study with them, but in actuality I don't, I do all self study.

The reason why I'm a bit hostile toward fellow students is because practically all of them are cheaters. When I occasionally go there, they're all crowded around the computers reading (memorizing) TK.

Which is why I in no way want to be affiliated with their name.

About your original question, as I said before, if you studied properly for those two exams, then this one will be child's play. It's got about 30 questions I think (did it a year ago), very short questions on very basic subjects that everyone should know.

So you don't need to worry about it. Plus if you fail, you can just do it again. It doesn't cost anything. I got 100% on it the first time, unlike my "friend" I mentioned previously who had to eventually get a copy of the test itself and beg people for the answers so he could memorize them, as he is too dumb to learn.

Then he goes telling me about how much he learns from the TK...give me a break. He's always like "I-I-I think it's pretty cool, knowing about Active Directory and stuff". Yeah, I doubt your prospective employer will hold the same view.

Anyways. Just take whatever's relevant from my post.

7. jimbob123

jimbob123 New Member

no worries and thanks for your post

I think i know who you mean - is the guy like always in there like 24/7

8. _omni_

_omni_ Megabyte Poster

Practically. If you use the lab, you'll have seen him for sure.

9. jimbob123

jimbob123 New Member

for you so far?

is it the further you go the harder it gets. Because 270 was pretty easy compared to 290

10. _omni_

_omni_ Megabyte Poster

Well not really. Probably the hardest for me was the 291, and the easiest was the 294. Then I think I will do the MCDST after my MCSE, and I expect those to be very easy.