Joe Cole

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Kopite_21, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Kopite_21

Kopite_21 Gigabyte Poster

What a signing for Liverpool Joe Cole signs on a 4-year contract. Anyone agree?

Certifications: National Diploma IT Advanced ECDL
    WIP: A+
  2. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

Bits and pieces player in a bits and pieces team. You'll be lucky to finish fourth this year

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  3. Rob1234

Rob1234 Megabyte Poster Forum Leader

Good for Liverpoolbad for Joe Cole well only bad if Joe is hoping to win something this year.

Certifications: A few.
  4. Josiahb

Josiahb Gigabyte Poster

At least he stands a fair chance of getting a decent amount of game time this season and he won't have to suffer the humiliation of playing for chelsea anymore.

Certifications: A+, Network+, MCDST, ACA – Mac Integration 10.10
  5. Rob1234

Rob1234 Megabyte Poster Forum Leader

True he will probably start every game, not sure its humilating playing for the Winners of the premier league though!

At least he will get to play with Torres for one season I guess.

Certifications: A few.
  6. Kopite_21

& Gerrard

7. AgentDRL

AgentDRL Nibble Poster

I thought he might have spread his wings and gone abroad. There's been all this talk about English players not playing abroad nowadays.

Learn a new culture, footballing style, language etc. And while he's at the peak of his game. Would've been a good opportunity...

Certifications: ITIL v3, A+, Network+
  8. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

That sentence doesn't make sense. :blink

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  9. Kopite_21

What dosen't make sense, only saying what a great signing he is for Liverpool and wanted to know if anybody else agree's.

10. Josiahb

Josiahb Gigabyte Poster

Playing for Chelsea is always humiliating, doesn't matter whether you win or lose you've still got ****e on your shirt.

Certifications: A+, Network+, MCDST, ACA – Mac Integration 10.10
  11. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

Kopite, hes on about your grammar and punctuation, or lack of in your sentence, you wrote

What a signing for Liverpool Joe Cole signs on a 4-year contract. Anyone agree?

Now i understood it, but JonnyMx is right, if you read it again, it doesnt make sense

Maybe this would have been better

Joe cole signs for liverpool on a 4 year contract, what a great signing for Liverpool, does anyone agree with me??

Anyway as for signing him for free and selling benayoun for 8 million, then for a change we havent been done over a barrel, remeber micheal own, 8 million and antonio nunez, argh. Seems very strange that we are linked with every body at the moment, i dont know why we are going for paul scharner, is he any good???, paul kncheskymmmmmm not sure, apparently danny wilson from ranger s is meant to be a decent defende on the up, hes only young.

As for us finishing fourth i dont see why we cant , we have a decent team and we building in places were we only had one option, weve got new striuklers, midfielders, and people arent going anywhere, only yossi and aureilio have gone, that could be classed as decent.

I feel that theres a freshness about us at the moment, which we badly needed, although im not so sure that martin broughton should be in our club nor do i think he should have all that power. Plus what happened to the maanger running the club, i feel theres too many chiefs and not enough indians at the mo, as for them damn yanks, sooner they go the better

Ed

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  12. Beerbaron

Beerbaron Megabyte Poster

Joe Cole was a great signing especially as he was free and Chelsea paid £6 million for Yossi Benayoun. I would have kept Cole.

Certifications: BSc (Hons), MSc, ITIL v3F, MCP, MCDST, MCITP: edst7, MCTS, MCSA: Server 2003, MCSA: Windows 7, N+, NVQ IT lvl 3, MCSA Windows 7, VCP5, CCENT, CEH
    WIP: CISSP
  13. Asterix

Asterix Megabyte Poster

Cole is worth his weight in gold........... although this is still an understatement as he is only little!