Job sites

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by zxspectrum, Oct 28, 2013.

1. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

So its Monday and im ploughing through the job market trying to find any suitable role, and what do i get, the first 5 jobs that i go to have either the wrong links, or the jobs application date has expired, which can only mean one thing to me, my blood pressure going through the roof.

Other than telling the actual sites about this, is there not some other way that can stop all this, as basically its just spam at the end of the day. I mean i could sit there and tell each site about the post, but i am trying to use my time wisely.

Any ideas

Ed

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  2. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Like you say mate, trying to change these sites is a waste of your time and energy. Stick to cwjobs, jobserve, technojobs etc Reputable firms in my experience.

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  3. Joe Jose

Joe Jose New Member

Hii.. I got the job site for Nestle while I was searching through the internet. I found this site extremely useful in identifying Nestle jobs. 8)

4. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

Well i dare say your qualified for making chocolate

Ed

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  5. Joe Jose

Joe Jose New Member

Nestle is the world's leading food and beverages company. But it doesnt mean that you need to make chocolates.. :) They have opportunities in marketing and accounts department...