Job interview

Discussion in 'CIW Certifications' started by nellyp123, Mar 29, 2008.

1. nellyp123

nellyp123 Byte Poster

Thought i would let you all know that i have got a job interview Tuesday the 1st, for a trainee web designer. The money is okay as well....17,000 pa with plenty of overtime available. But obviously they are training me which is exactly what i want. They did ask for good knowledge of Photoshop CS3, Dreamweaver and html/css, so hopefully their training will be straight forward which means i can get stuck in.

Anyway.....like i said...thought i would share it with you all and i will let you all know what happens.

One other thing?...........if any of you are looking for work? Register at this site www.jobsite.co.uk
    I registered my CV on here three weeks ago and have had four phone calls asking if i was interested in contract work. Three of them where offering up to 225 pounds A DAY!!!! Also, so far i have had 65 views of my CV.

Definitely worth registering hey!!! It's free as well. Because my portfolio ( online portfolio....WEBSITE!!) is being redesigned.....i put a link on my CV for some of the work i did in Photoshop CS3. This is just some stuff i have been learning over the last couple of months. If anyone's interested, then here's the link.

http://www.advancedphotoshop.co.uk/user/nellyp

Cheers all

Neil

Certifications: CIW Professional
  2. thecatsmother

thecatsmother Byte Poster

Brilliant news, Neil. Fingers crossed for you.

WIP: CIW Website Design Manager
  3. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Good Luck :)

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  4. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Good luck on the job.

Certifications: A+ and Network+