1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's like Xmas and Birthday altogether :D

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by noelg24, Apr 17, 2009.

1. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

Yes guess who...lol...

So, last week I had a bit of a windfall...well I say windfall...but for those of you who will remember my CSA incident last year, the case was closed May 2008 and I wasnt informed until Oct 2008. Long story short, I got back the money I was owed...and with it, I have now acquired the following:

New Core i7 upgrades
    New Asus laptop

and a new HD camcorder for better quality videos for my youtube stuff :D

The Core i7 lot have yet to be placed into the Antec 1200 case replacing the current Intel Q6600 set up...so I am hoping to do this tonight...as for the new laptop...I am using it now and damn I loves it. :D

Anyway, that's it for now. Enjoy people :D and hope everyone is doing well.

Certifications: A+
    WIP: my life
  2. wagnerk
    Highly Decorated Member Award

wagnerk aka kitkatninja Moderator

Cool, what's the model of the laptop & spec?

-ken

Certifications: CITP, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
    WIP: PGDip
  3. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

Specs

My old laptop was an Asus and all my motherboards (bar one) in my desktops are Asus too so I know I am getting a good make :Ds

Certifications: A+
    WIP: my life
  4. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Let us know how you get on with the Core i7 stuff.

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685