ITIL v3 Foundation passed

Discussion in 'Other IT certifications' started by derkit, Jul 26, 2008.

1. derkit

derkit Gigabyte Poster

At damn last! I have never felt so unsure about an exam before - I did enough procrastinating to test the patience of a saint!!!!

Anyhow, the 1030h exam went well, 75%, but for the first time, I marked a good 10 questions out of the 40 to go and check again, a couple I hadn't answered until the last check through!

Anyhow, today is chilling, picking the g/f from Gatwick, getting back to grips with my DSLR and then having a few beers this evening. Next will be the continuation of the Network+ that I started!

:alc

Certifications: MBCS, BSc(Hons), Cert(Maths), A+, Net+, MCDST, ITIL-F v3, MCSA
    WIP: 70-293
  2. UKDarkstar
    Honorary Member

UKDarkstar Terabyte Poster

Good for you !

I really must get my exam booked too so I knucle down :rolleyes:

Certifications: BA (Hons), MBCS, CITP, MInstLM, ITIL v3 Fdn, PTLLS, CELTA
    WIP: CMALT (about to submit), DTLLS (on hold until 2012)
  3. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

Congratulations 8)

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  4. craigie

craigie Terabyte Poster

Well done and congratulations :)

Certifications: CCA | CCENT | CCNA | CCNA:S | HP APC | HP ASE | ITILv3 | MCP | MCDST | MCITP: EA | MCTS:Vista | MCTS:Exch '07 | MCSA 2003 | MCSA:M 2003 | MCSA 2008 | MCSE | VCP5-DT | VCP4-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCAP5-DCA | VCAP5-DCD | VMTSP | VTSP 4 | VTSP 5
  5. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster

Congrats on the pass!

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA
  6. VantageIsle

VantageIsle Kilobyte Poster

Nice one, well done that man!

(I but you can't wait to receive that classy snot green itil badge)

:biggrin

Certifications: A+, ITIL V3, MCSA, MCITP:EST, CCENT, 70-432-SQL, 70-401 SCCM
    WIP: MCSA upgrade MCITP:SA then EA
  7. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

what snot green badge I never got one, all I got was the cert, never mind it was a freebie from work anyway, all the biscuits and tea I could consume!

Congrats on the pass bet it feels good to pass that one.

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing
  8. derkit

derkit Gigabyte Poster

Damn right it feels good to pass it :)
    Really did find this one a struggle, not necessarily to read, but the terms - wow, I'd use it as one thing, but they use it as something else - oh well, all done and dusted now!!

9. GiddyG

GiddyG Terabyte Poster Gold Member

Congrats on the pass! 8)

10. derkit

derkit Gigabyte Poster

Anyone have any ideas about how to claim for the transcript/certificate?? Normally Comptia sends automatically and MS you have to apply for it - any thoughts on how Exin do it??

11. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Congrats!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!