ITIL Lifecycle Certificate in Service Design

Discussion in 'Service Management Frameworks' started by JK2447, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

@JK2447 so I take it you passed? I did the ITIL Foundation remotely had to show my work area and room via webcam.. I do prefer the traditional test centre though in all honesty.

2. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Top Poster
    of the Month

I think so but it doesn't say so. It says pending pre req checks or some such. I know what you mean although when I look at the exams I've failed, it feels a waste of time travelling, but what can you do. It's always best to do things properly isn't it

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  3. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

@JK2447 so I take it you passed? I did the ITIL Foundation remotely had to show my work area and room via webcam.. I do prefer the traditional test centre though in all honesty.
    That reminds me, when I took the foundation it gave me my results but said these were unconfirmed until they reviewed my exam, which basically means they were going to re-watch me taking the exam to see if there was noticeable cheating (bet they didnt bother though). Was quite a pricey exam if memory serves me right, £130+ , managed to pass using a £6 course from Udemy. I did at one point consider doing the ITIL Intermediate (it was a brief consideration) but found I needed some form of employee sponsorship or something along those lines.

4. Jaron78

Jaron78 Gigabyte Poster Forum Leader

When I took the foundation ITIL in 2012, you took the exam, then had to wait a month to get the result.

Luckily, I was off to Vegas for 10 days the day after the exam so that helped ease the wait as it were.