ITCH seeks volunteers

Discussion in 'News' started by Kitkatninja, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

ITCH seeks volunteers

IT Can Help (ITCH), which assists disabled people with computer technology problems, is looking for volunteers to join them in the Midlands region.

Charles Etchells, ITCH area organiser for the Central West region explains: 'Our volunteer teams in the central belt cover nine counties each with a county co-ordinator role. I'm currently recruiting three volunteer co-ordinators to cover Staffordshire, Worcester and Derbyshire.'

The job involves promoting the services of IT Can Help to the community in the area, supporting existing volunteers and recruiting new ones when needed, and most importantly acting as the local contact for the group and receiving requests for help from disabled people and then allocating the requests to the most appropriate volunteer in the area.

To read the whole article, see here.

So if you want to gain useful experience for that first job or want to bulk out your CV, and you have the time, now is the time and opportunity to do something :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
porta2_tags:

Comments