IT Tech post - Northants area

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by Kitkatninja, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Hi Guy's,

Just posting this here as our place is looking for an IT Tech, here's some info re the post:

Job Description: The post holder will provide IT technical support services to Primary Schools and small businesses locally under the direction of the IT Manager. In addition, provide in-school IT support to admin and curriculum areas

Area: Wellingborough and surrounding areas (Northants, UK)

Salary: £15,039 FTE

Experience: The successful candiate will have strong experience in supporting Microsoft environments, have a good understanding of customer services and troubleshooting skills. You will also be highly motivated with good presentation and communication skills, with the ability to work with minimum supervision.

Applicants should have the Comptia A+/MCP/MCTS (or equivalent) and a minimum of 1 years relevant experience.

Closing Date: Thursday, the 13th of May 2010

Please PM me, if you're interested.

Plus the successful candiate will get to work with Modey (Dom) and myself :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  2. Modey

Modey Terabyte Poster

Arghhh! We won't get anyone now! :)

Certifications: A+, N+, MCP, MCDST, MCSA 2K3, MCTS, MOS, MTA, MCT, MCITP:EDST7, MCSA W7, Citrix CCA, ITIL Foundation
    WIP: Nada
  3. Modey

Modey Terabyte Poster

Oooh, by posting this it appears I have inadvertantly bumped this post! :)

We have had quite a few applications for this job, but the more the merrier. PM either myself or WagnerK if interested, or reply here! Closing date for applications is a week on Thursday (13th May).

Certifications: A+, N+, MCP, MCDST, MCSA 2K3, MCTS, MOS, MTA, MCT, MCITP:EDST7, MCSA W7, Citrix CCA, ITIL Foundation
  4. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

I'm interested. Would I get a travel allowance? :twisted:

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  5. Modey

Modey Terabyte Poster

Do air miles count? :)

6. ericrollo

ericrollo Megabyte Poster

15k is not bad

Certifications: MOS Master, A+, MCP 271
    WIP: HND, Programming, Another Job
  7. craigie

craigie Terabyte Poster

Good luck to whoever lands the job.

They will learn a tonne of stuff from a couple of seasoned pro's

Certifications: CCA | CCENT | CCNA | CCNA:S | HP APC | HP ASE | ITILv3 | MCP | MCDST | MCITP: EA | MCTS:Vista | MCTS:Exch '07 | MCSA 2003 | MCSA:M 2003 | MCSA 2008 | MCSE | VCP5-DT | VCP4-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCAP5-DCA | VCAP5-DCD | VMTSP | VTSP 4 | VTSP 5