For Sale IT Security Course

Discussion in 'Sales and Swaps' started by Andy2, Sep 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andy2

Andy2 New Member

Hi everyone,
    as I wrote before I was wandering into going into IT career after being made redundant at the begining of the year but after a while I got back into the job I was doing. However, I have bought an online course that provides both study materials and practice tests (not braindumps) for a range of subjects like Comptia A+, N+, S+, Microsoft 70-270, 70-290, 70-291, 70-299, Linux and CISSP Security Professional. I have only used A+ and started N+, successfuly passed A+ with 1st try so I can assume it is a decent quality learning experience. As I will not be advancing more into IT but concentrate on current employment I will not be using this anymore I am interested in selling the access to this. It is valid till at least 23.03.2010 and possibly even till 28.06.2010 (provide details if asked). If someone is interested please contact me here or e-mail me.

Just to let you know the course price was and still is £1495 if you would like to buy it for a year subscription directly from the course provider, so of course I don't even expect a half of it although it is valid for at least another 6 months. I am sure we can reach a reasonable agreement if anyone is interested.

Thanks for looking!

Certifications: Comptia A+
    WIP: Comptia N+
  2. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

I've approved this thread for you Andy, but I'm not sure of the legalities of selling a course.

I'd advise anyone considering buying this to look into this further before parting with any money.

3. Andy2

Andy2 New Member

Thank you simongrahamuk. I appreciate that. When I was buying the course I was told by the representative that anyone can use it as long as I allow it to that person. But I understand your point.
    I have also attached the screenshot list from the course if someone is interested.:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

Certifications: Comptia A+
    WIP: Comptia N+