ISTQB CTFL Please Help

Discussion in 'Other IT certifications' started by Test2b, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Test2b

Test2b New Member

HI

Im looking for help in ISQTB CTFL Exams,anyone who has taken this exams please share some tips,i wrote the exam yesterday and i failed it, i thought i had passed it, i prepared for it 2months and answered all the questions in the book and the Mock test included in the book, i also dowloaded the practise exam provided in the ISTQB website,and followed the sylabus correctly.

to be honest the exam was'nt difficult at all because i prepared and studied hard for it i dont know why i failed it
    This was my second attempt for this exam, i want to go back and write it i dont believe i failed to pass,but this time i want ur assistance

what could it be that i have done wrong? please share some tips, where can i get more practise exams,is there a trusted site whre i can buy practise exams fr ISQTB please help

Regards
    Test2b

2. unknown

unknown New Member

Hi Test2b

Sorry to know about your situation.The same has happened to me,last week I appeared for the ctfl exam but didn't cleared. All my hard work went in vain :(
    I also did almost all practice exams, dumps, and books but don't know were I went wrong.
    Want to request you, that if u find any good guidance for the exam please let me know.

Thanks
    unknown

3. SimonV
    Honorary Member

SimonV Petabyte Poster Gold Member

Requests for dumps wont be tolerated here, CertForums is a braindump free zone. Maybe that's where you went wrong.

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...