Issues with Spider man 3 (spoilers)

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by greenbrucelee, May 31, 2007.

1. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Where was the plot?

Where was the explanation of where the black goo came from and why it did what it did?

3 continuity errors (3 I saw anyway) eg Peter in his apartment looking at the black suit then going to a scene where he was fighting the sand man.

Although it was better than 2 it was no where near as good as the first one Why?

Does Stan Lee have to be in every Marvel film tie in?

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  2. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

This is a poor comparision but it kind of fits...Alfred Hitchcock made a cameo in every film he directed.

I haven't seen SM3 yet but my daughter tells me it was pretty bad. Sounds like they tried to cram too much into too little space.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  3. ManicMonkey

ManicMonkey Kilobyte Poster

far too much, it was a fairly long film but if they had explained everything in the plot properly it would have been 3 hours +

(side note the only explanation for the black goo was that it fell from space)

Shame really cos i was looking forward to it and was sorely dissapointed. Mostly cos i have watched all the cartoon series:oops:

Certifications: MCSE
    WIP: Exchange, Share point - MOM as well
  4. Modey

Modey Terabyte Poster

I enjoyed it. Was about 20mins too long, but still good fun.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCP, MCDST, MCSA 2K3, MCTS, MOS, MTA, MCT, MCITP:EDST7, MCSA W7, Citrix CCA, ITIL Foundation
    WIP: Nada