ISACA Opens Grandfathering Program for New CRISC Certification

Discussion in 'Other IT certifications' started by Kitkatninja, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

ISACA Opens Grandfathering Program for New CRISC Certification

ROLLING MEADOWS, Ill. -- Professionals with eight or more years of IT and business experience can now apply for ISACA’s new Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) designation—without taking an exam—under a grandfathering program. The program, which opened today, is designed to recognize professionals who are highly experienced in the following domains:

“Earning CRISC also helps risk and control professionals demonstrate that they have the proven ability to design, implement, monitor and maintain effective risk-based information systems controls.”

1. Risk identification, assessment and evaluation
    2. Risk response
    3. Risk monitoring
    4. IS control design and implementation
    5. IS control monitoring and maintenance

To earn the CRISC (pronounced “see risk”) credential through the grandfathering program, candidates must prove that at least six of the eight years of experience included specific experience performing the responsibilities across all of the five domains.

Read the rest of the article here.

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  2. bays

bays Banned

There is a lot of content about the research here, and the information is very complete. Http:t.cn/RsFyAu2

3. Rob1234

Rob1234 Megabyte Poster Forum Leader

Cannot find the article?

Certifications: A few.