Is there Weekend Exam Testing in Central Scotland?

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by ITJonny, Aug 3, 2010.

1. ITJonny

ITJonny New Member

Hi all,

I'm looking to sit 2 Microsoft exams to complete my MCSE 2003.

Problem is I can't get the time off work to sit the exams, does anyone know of anywhere that does exams at the weekend in Central Scotland, ideally Glasgow.

Or if not if anyone knows of other places that do weekend exams?

2. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

There certainly are not any around my area (opposite end of the UK), as far as I know I have not seen any in the UK that are actually open for testing at the weekend. best bet is to go and try to book an exam at each of the places in reasonable distance from you and see what happens.

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing
  3. Rosco316

Rosco316 New Member

Your out of luck on this one I'm afraid. I'm from Glasgow too and the only Prometric test centre in the city centre is pitman training on union street. Just out of curiosity if your working in IT and your getting certified why isn't your employer prepared to give you time off. I would explain to them that having Microsoft certified staff counts towards Microsoft partner competencies and therefore in the long run could potentially benefit them in terms of prestige and marketing. Most employers would be very fool hardy not to give you the time unless they are severely under resourced.

Certifications: CompTIA A+,MCDST,MCSA, MCTS:Win7, 2008
    WIP: Exchange 2010
  4. toshiba145

toshiba145 Nibble Poster

I have a test centre near me which is opened seven days a week but in London.

Certifications: A+, CCNA
    WIP: MCITP