Is It Too Late to Earn a Windows Server 2003 Certification?

Discussion in 'News' started by tripwire45, Jan 17, 2008.

1. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Is It Too Late to Earn a Windows Server 2003 Certification?

The answer is "no." The strength of Windows Server 2003 in the market today indicates that demand for IT-related expertise will continue for years to come. The best way to demonstrate that you have those skills is with the Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) and Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) credentials.

These certifications will not change or retire with the release of Windows Server 2008. MCSA and MCSE will continue to be recognized and supported by Microsoft, and will be valued by organizations seeking skilled professionals on the Windows Server 2003 infrastructure all over the world. In the future, you can leverage your Windows Server 2003 certification for a shortened path to Windows Server 2008 certifications, when that makes sense for you.

Find out more at Microsoft.com

Certifications: A+ and Network+
porta2_tags:

Comments

1. BosonMichael
      BosonMichael
      What they said. :thumbleft
    2. grim
      grim
      that's good to hear because i'm doing it now. although i plan to upgrade to 2008 when needs be as well as xp to vista. all looks good on the CV though :)

Grim
    3. nXPLOSi
      nXPLOSi
      Same here, going down that route at the moment so good to hear.

Thanks for the article, Trip :)
    4. onoski
      onoski
      That's very encouraging to hear as am in the process of obtaining the MCSE 2003 accolade this year:) so watch this space and stay tuned.
    5. derkit
      derkit
      well thats ok then....
    6. zimbo
      zimbo
      something tells me.. next time i touch an MS Server exam it be upgrading to Server 2008.... :rolleyes: