1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it enough?

Discussion in 'A+' started by zero, Sep 5, 2005.

1. zero

zero Bit Poster

Hi everybody,

I read on the A+ forum that somebody bought both Learnkey video learning presented by Mike Meyes and Mike Meyers book.

As,for me iam studying only from Learnkey video learning presented by Mike Meyes , Is this enough???

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+
  2. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

The video it's self may be enough, but you should always try to expand on what gets covered in the videos with a book, or by googling the internet. Make sure that you get a copy of the exam objectives from here and that you know them inside out.

8)

3. drum_dude

drum_dude Gigabyte Poster

Get yourself the Meyers book! Then that'll be enough!

Meyers wastes a lot of time on the videos by going off topic at most times! On the other hand his book is very good but the practice tests are too easy!

Certifications: MCSA , N+, A+ ,ITIL V2, MCTS
    WIP: MCITP 2008 Ent Admin, Server Admin, Exchange 2010, Lync 2010, CCNA & VCP5
  4. zero

zero Bit Poster

Thanks alot guys, for your help. :D

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+
  5. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

totally agree... even though they are the best videos i have seen (trust me seen alot!) his books are even better!! The All-in-one A+ guide and Groth's A+ Complete should make sure you got everything! :biggrin

Good LucK! :thumbleft

PS get an OLD PC and pull it apart it helps!

Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics
  6. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

All good advice there for you zero. I wouldn't recommend one single source of materials for any exam - spread the bases. You can still get the excellent Cramsessions FOR FREE by clicking THIS LINK

HTH :)

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity