1. nicolinux

nicolinux Byte Poster

Started my new challenge. Any tips about good study material ?
    Back to porridge anyway :-)

Certifications: mcse win2k3, mcts x4. mcitp enterprise admin
    WIP: 70-680
  2. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

No tips, but I'll be interested to see what you use to familiarise yourself with it as its on my 'to do' list.

3. nicolinux

nicolinux Byte Poster

I am starting with this: Microsoft Press understanding Ipv6. Plus a Linux and a WIndows box.

Certifications: mcse win2k3, mcts x4. mcitp enterprise admin
    WIP: 70-680
  4. voipstnd

voipstnd New Member

IPv6, Internet Protocol Version 6, is the next-generation internet protocol designed by the IETF to replace the current IPv4, now nearly 20 years old. As the new IPv6 protocol replaces IPv4, professionals need a practical and detailed reference and introduction that explains the new capabilities and changes. Especially since new and modified features and integration of additional protocols underpin IPv6, a well-organized overview becomes even vital.

5. Net

Net New Member

I haven't studied it myself, but would definitely like to learn in future. There are a number of free ebooks available though. You will have to find out which one is best. Then maybe when I start my study, you can help me out in finding the most appropriate material.