Iphone 4

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Gingerdave, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

God-Dammit!!! I can barely go near thing thing without a drop in signal. Literally!

Fire up facebook (without picking it up), and it drops from 3-4 bars down to 1-2.

If I pick it up, even without the "death grip" and it again drops by a few bars at least. In some cases down to nearly no signal (and i lose the 3G).

Hmm. if its this bad in a high-signal area, im not sure i'll be keeping it. Although I can afford to wait for the update I think, and I'll try it with a bumper (although I would kind of prefer to use it without one).

I hear theres an apple press conference tomorrow too. Wonder what they will be saying.

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  2. Josiahb

Josiahb Gigabyte Poster

"We are announcing a recall of all iPhone 4s sold so far, we'll give you a new one in about 12 months once we've redesigned it so it actually works" :p

Certifications: A+, Network+, MCDST, ACA – Mac Integration 10.10