IP Threat inteligence - Bulk upload

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Asterix, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Asterix

Asterix Megabyte Poster

Hi Guys,

I havent been on here in a very long time - It used to be the first thing i would type into IE8 :)

I have used powershell to extract a load of IP addresses out of a route log file and want to scan them for blacklist hits in an open source or online threat inteligence platform. I typically use ipvoid but this only provides functionlity for single IP's and i have hundreds (and not that much free time to do them individually) does anyone know of any tooling, scripts, API's or websites where i can automated the threat intel analysis?

Asterix

2. Monkeychops

Monkeychops Kilobyte Poster

IBM have just published a new site, X Force Exchange, that looks like it may do something si,liar or be useful

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/04/16/ibm_700tb_security_threat_database_cloud_hackers/

Think you can google for the URL to the actual site but the article mentions the ability to do stuff with APIs so maybe can query the data that way? It's a vast vast database they have on this sort of thing.