Introduction

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by GPollastri199, Sep 17, 2016.

1. GPollastri199

GPollastri199 New Member

Hello,

My name is Georgina and currently I am studying IT which I am really enjoying. I decided to join this website because sometimes I need help with simulations and I have general questions regarding the topics that I am studying. If anyone is familiar with Comptia A+ and is willing to help I will really appreciate it.

rj3 likes this.
  2. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

Welcome and good luck, there is plenty of material on YouTube for the A+ (Professor Messer) that can aid you.

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
  3. GPollastri199

GPollastri199 New Member

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, Professor Messer is unable to help me with simulations, therefore, I only ask him general questions in regards to the course. I welcome any person's assistance if they know how to explain the simulations that need to be completed in CompTia A+.

4. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

Have you gone through the Professor Messer videos? Most of the time this has been enough for people to pass the exams.

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
  5. Kopite_21

Kopite_21 Gigabyte Poster

Welcome to CF!

Certifications: National Diploma IT Advanced ECDL
    WIP: A+
  6. rj3

rj3 New Member

Welcome to CF! I am fairly new also, and I am currently studying A+. I will be more than happy to help, and answer your questions with the best of my knowledge. Other than that, I know the whole CF community is here also to help out. Again, welcome and goodluck on your studies!

-rj3