Introducing myself

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by Steve.Birch, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Steve.Birch

Steve.Birch New Member

Hi,

Just thought I'd introduce myself. I've got about 10 years experience working in IT, with a 3 year gap in the middle where I thought I'd try my hand at something completely different. I've been back in IT for just over 3 years.

With no previous formal IT qualifications, I'm trying to better myself with some recognised qualifications. I'm just finishing my 2 year part-time HNC in Computing (results due in the next few weeks). I'm currently considering BCS membership, a top-up to a foundation degree, and possibly a quick stab at Crystal Report certification (just to get me started).

Looking forward to using the forum.

Regards
    Steve

WIP: HNC Computing
  2. veloce

veloce Byte Poster

welcome Steve, as a recent member to this site, you will find them a very helpful and friendly bunch!

Certifications: A+
    WIP: BSc Hons Computing & IT
  3. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Welcome to CF:D

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA
  4. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Welcome!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  5. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Hi & welcome to CF :)

Hope you get the results you want with the HNC and good luck with the top-up Degree. If you're interested in professional membership, pop on round to our professional membership section of this forum.

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security