Interview on Wednesday

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by shadowwebs, Oct 26, 2012.

1. shadowwebs

shadowwebs Megabyte Poster

So... I finally have an interview on Wednesday, they have mentioned that the interview will include practical & test... I can send over job detail if you like, the job is for a "ICT Service Desk Technician".

The information I have received simply said:

"The selection process will include a formal interview and you will be required to undertake:

a practical and written test which will take approximately 1 hour."

Certifications: compTIA A+, Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.10 (OS X Yosemite, Server and Support)
  2. ade1982

ade1982 Megabyte Poster

Spec would be good and some background.

Good luck mate.

3. shadowwebs

shadowwebs Megabyte Poster

I have just tried to unlock the job spec on the website and because it's now got to the point of being shortlisted for interviews etc it can no longer be accessed...

I normally keep a save of it myself but I dont appear to have this time around.

- - - Updated - - -

It may have been the winning score to get me through to interview, but I really focused not only on that I am compTIA A+ certified, but I also said that I have been working in IT for over 8 years now and that I included some of the recent survey responses that were attained through a survey sent out to ICT Users in my current workplace, the comments for myself were included in my application... may have been the winner to get me through to this stage, but time will tell.

Certifications: compTIA A+, Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.10 (OS X Yosemite, Server and Support)
  4. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Good luck, mate:D

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA